When you visit our website, we collect certain information from you automatically, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, cookies, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages and device identifiers.
We may also collect information about your internet usage and activity, such as the date and time you visited our website, the length of your stay and the pages that you view. This information helps us to improve our website and provide you with better service.
Various sets of settings allow you to understand the use of the information we have collected from you, namely:
- Maintain the use of the website using your data (only in the company)
- Website improvement using your data (updating / personalization using your information)
- Website usage analysis using your data
- Adding new features, functionality, offers, products and services based on user safety.
- Contact a customer directly or through a service provider to provide updates on new offers, products, offers and services respectively.
- Daily mail on new updates.
- Check the log file.
- Reporting fraudulent activity using your information.
Our website is powered by a third-party application from Google. The only working infrastructure of this app is to show customers different ads for products and services based on their experience on different websites.
However, the customer may or may not consent to the use of this cookie on our website.
These links will record the IP address of your web browser for the sole purpose of serving and measuring the performance of the website you use.
Privacy Rights - CCPA
The customer has the right to exercise the following options under the privacy rights protocol provided by the CCPA:
- Requirement to collect and use or disclose only a portion of customer data.
- Request to delete collected data or part of it;
- Please never sell or disclose consumer data at any cost.
Data protection rights - GDPR
The customer is entitled to the following options in accordance with the data protection rights granted by the GDPR:
- In collecting the information we hold about you.
- Please correct any mistakes about yourself.
- Ask to delete some or all of the data we have about you.
- Ask to limit the use of the data we hold about you only in certain circumstances.
- Request to opt out of the use of data we hold about you only in certain circumstances.
- A request to transfer your data, some or all of your data, to other industries/companies or to you personally.